Tuesday, September 1, 2015

WOW, IT'S SEPTEMBER.

Seriously, IT'S SEPTEMBER. There are only four months left in 2015. Let's let that sink in for just a moment...

This happens to me every year, but I just never seem to get used to how fast time goes by. I'm a little less anxious about it in this case of course, because that means autumn is just around the corner, and that's certainly nothing to be sad about.

We still have plenty of leaves on the ground! This taste of early autumn that we've been getting for the past few weeks has been lovely, I wish it could stay like this all year.

I suppose now that it is September, I don't have to feel bad about skipping summer to talk about fall anymore, so you can expect a plethora of fall related posts soon. (I'll let this serve as a warning post, ha.)