Wednesday, August 5, 2015

THE PERFECT NOTEBOOK FOR FALL

I can't remember how I first found it, but buyolympia.com is one of the coolest online shops I've ever come across. Just about everything on it is something I'd want to buy, and if my bank account didn't dictate otherwise, I probably would.

It's hard to narrow it down, but I think my favorite thing on the whole site is the I Love Leaves notebook.

buyolympia.com

Look at that thing! *heart eyes* It's gorgeous. I love everything about it.

It was designed by an artist named, Eloise Renouf, who's also designed some other great stuff on their website that you can see here. (I looked at some of her other work on her Facebook + Etsy page, and it's fabulous.)

buyolympia.com

Even the inside is beautiful! I love that contrasting pink, with the leaf printed pages. Perfect. I'll just take all the notebooks, thank you.

Here's the actual website link: Eloise Renouf - I Love Leaves

If you end up buying it, great! I can't wait to get mine. Another thing I like about BuyOlympia is that they're a small owned business, if you can support a shop like that, please do. I've been trying to buy more from small businesses in the past few years.


And now maybe I'll get back to summer... but probably not.